"Bioenergy: pellets, briquetts, wood chips, boilers and CHP on biofuel"
General topics of the conference:
• Questions about utilization of wood waste in order to produce a profit: the options, possibilities.
• Energy production from wood waste: the experience of the companies, the quality of raw materials, technology, intended for the Russian conditions (use of bark and wood wastes, damp and stale chips and sawdust, etc.).
• Technology of wood burning, power equipment, perspective directions, foreign and national experience of implementing biofuel technologies.
• The economic characteristics of production of wood pellets, briquettes and wood chips: technology, logistics and marketing.
• The state and prospects of the global production of biofuel, the European programs in order to support the use of solid biofuels (pellets, briquettes, wood chips) in the EU.
• Volumes of world and European biofuel market: opportunities for Russia
• Investments in bioenergy: opportunities and offers from Russia and Europe's leading financial institutions.
• The legal framework and the program of subsidizing the production of biofuels and bioenergy in the Russian regions.
• New biofuel production technologies
• Innovative development in the biofuels industry - cost optimization and increase production yield.
• Transportation and logistics issues: discussion of biofuel transportation options from different regions of Russia: the representatives of transport and port companies have been invited.
• Negotiations between producers and biofuel buyers: biofuel manufacturers and partners buyers from Europe and Asia have been invited.