“NARHOZSTROY” is leading manufacturer of eco-friendly residential housing made of glue-laminated timber (glulam) and brick, while also an expert in framing construction and traditional fachwerk building techniques.
- Production of glulam timber beams – section sizes up to 360*285, length up to 12m
- Delivery of housing complexes of white wood, pine tree, cedar, larch, and Siberian wood
- 20 years of experience
- AkzoNobel glue (Sweden) is used for production
- Types of wood: white wood, pine tree, cedar, larch, and Siberian wood
- The “NARHOZSTROY” plant produces up to 2000 m³ of glulam per month
- Competitive and negotiable pricing