3rd Annual Conference January 28, 2016
Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA,
• Outlook for Log and Chip Prices in Western North America.
• US Northwest Timber Inventory and Projected Growth.
• Strategic Issues for Timberland Owners in the PNW in 2016.
• The British Columbia Shrinking Wood Supply Base.
• Log Exports, Softwood Lumber Agreements and Other Strategic Issus in British Columbia.
• US Northwest Lumber Sector: Will the Industry Benefit from the Surge?
• Navigating the Changing Fiber Sourcing by the Pulp industry
• Emerging Pellet Markets in Asia
• Southern US Sawlog Prices and Lumber Production - a Comparison to the Northwest
• Investments in West Coast Port Infrastructure for Log and Lumber Exports
• Key Competitors to US and Canadian Log and Lumber Exporters in the Pacific Rim