Lincoln Wood SA was established in year 1919 in Finland as a sawngoods trading company . In 1993 it changed the location of a head-quarter and became Swiss company registered in Zug. Since then we have started working in Russia as a trading company exporting sawngoods, S4S and other planed goods and glued-laminated beams from Russia.
We are loading ab. 200000 cbm of sawngoods a year from Russia to different countries like Egypt, Italy, Israel, Belgium, Syria.