Cairo International Wood and Wood machinery Show presents itself as the ultimate platform where buyers and sellers will connect, meet and create long lasting business relationships. Exhibitors and visitors are expected to enjoy the unique atmosphere that prevails at one of the international leading events.
Cairo Wood Show will provide attendees an ideal networking platform, giving them the opportunity to forge valuable personal contacts in an executive business environment.
- Cairo Wood Show is the major international specialized wood and wood machinery show in Egypt and Africa.
- Cairo Wood Show is the largest and most effective trade platform for all wooden related activities in Egypt and Africa.
- Cairo wood Show is going to be held in Cairo International Conference Center from the 22nd to 25th October 2014 at hall 4.
- On 5000 Sqm of exhibition area we're expecting to host about 200 exhibitors from 30 countries, 6 country pavilions and over 8’000 specialized visitors.
Egyptian market highlights:
- Egypt is the strategic hub of Africa and Middle East wood industry with USD 5 billion of wood domestic production, USD 3 billion of furniture production and USD 1 billion of furniture exports.
- With the booming export of furniture and wood products, Egypt is importing 96% of wood, panels, machines and tools.
- Egypt is one of the most promising markets in construction in Africa and the Middle East with yearly spending on construction of USD 7.3 billion.
- The demand on wood in household products such as flooring and furniture is increasing as Egyptians are spending 27% of their income on household products.
- Egypt has free trade agreements with almost all the globe such as USA, EU, Arab countries, Africa countries, Asia countries.
- HSBC bank report on world economy is forecasting Egypt to be the largest 19th world economy topping Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, Holland, Sweden and Austria.
The 2013 Cairo Wood Show is ready to top its already impressive milestones achieved by Dubai Wood Show for 6 successful years:
More than half a billion USD worth of transactions since 2005
Over 50,000 sq.m. of exhibition area
25,000 visitors and 700 exhibitors
4- hour daily thought leadership conference
3 workshops session for a top notch learning experience
2-day exclusive one-on-one business meetings
1 must-attend event
100% guarantee pay-offs for business development & networking