Wood Guangzhou 2015 will be divided into 6 exhibition areas as below:
1. International area for logs and lumbers;
2. wood based panel area: plywood, chipboard, and fiberboard;
3. veneer area
4. wood flooring area
5. wood products area: wooden structure, wood door, wood window, wood furniture, wood stair
6. wood-working machine area
In addition, 3 key industry events will take place at the same time as following:
1. 2nd Guangzhou International Wood & Wood-Based Panel Conference (previous name: Global Wood Industry Forum), co-organized by China National Forest Product Industry Association;
2. China National Wood-Working Machine Annual meeting and Global Wood-Working Machine Industry Forum, co-organized by Wood-Working Machine Branch of China National Forestry Machinery Association;
3. Asia Pacific Interior Design Cultural Festival, co-organized by Asian Construction Technology Alliance and Guangzhou Design Industry Association.
Anyone who is interested in Wood Guangzhou 2015, please contact Mr. Jacob Kong for registration by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.