The family-owned Collins traces its roots back to 1855, when T.D. Collins began timber operations in Pennsylvania. By the turn of the century, the family had expanded west to manage 94,000 acres of softwood in northeastern California. Today our holdings also include the Collins Lakeview Forest in southern Oregon and northern California. Additionally, Collins Products LLC manufactures standard and certified exterior siding and particleboard, also standard hardboard siding and trim.