International Congress & Exhibition BIOMASS: Fuel & Power
On April 17-18, 2019 in Moscow, the holiday Inn Lesnaya hotel will host a Congress and exhibition "Biomass: fuel and energy" – a specialized industry event dedicated to the production and use of automotive and boiler biofuels from renewable raw materials: ethanol, butanol, bio-oil, pellets and briquettes. On April 18, the Congress will be devoted to the production and use of fuel bioethanol. The main purpose of the Congress is to discuss the production and use of liquid and solid (motor and boiler) biofuels.
The organizer is the Russian Biofuel Association (RBA). Participants of the Congress will be producers and traders of grain, sugar companies, loggers and wood processors, pulp and paper mill, oil refining companies, utilities, gas station networks, entrepreneurs, banks, venture companies, investment funds, engineering companies, equipment manufacturers, representatives of regional and Federal authorities, journalists, environmentalists, scientists – all who are interested in fuels from renewable raw materials.
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed in late 2018 adopted by the state Duma amendments to the Federal law " on state regulation of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcohol and alcohol-containing products...". The changes regulate the production and use of fuel bioethanol, thus opening up new business opportunities.
According to the President of the Russian biofuel Association Alexei Ablaev: "Both the law signed at the highest level and the biotechnology development Program in Russia will make the development of biotechnology and biofuel markets an engine that can give the country an impetus for further growth based on economic diversification. The Congress and exhibition "Biomass: fuel and energy" is a meeting place where industry participants will discuss ways to develop business in the biofuel market, taking into account the favorable political situation".
The event will include an exhibition, and leading experts will exchange experiences and speak on various topics, including:
* State of the industry: development of biofuel technologies and market.
* Bio-plants: engineering, manufactured products, Economics.
* Production of food and technical alcohol: subtleties of technology, reconstruction of plants, new types of raw materials.
* Conversion of distilleries to the production of fodder yeast and other biological products.
* Fuel bioethanol, butanol and other transport biofuels.
* Biofuels from straw and sawdust: technologies and commercialization.
* Pyrolysis and gasification: bio-oil, syngas and charcoal. Standards and market of furnace biofuel.
* Biodiesel,bio-kerosene and vegetable oils as fuel.
* Solid biofuels: pellets, briquettes, chips.
* Logistics of forest and agricultural biomass.
* Energy and water treatment in the implementation of projects.
* Other issues of the biofuel industry.
We invite you to take part in the Congress and exhibition "Biomass: fuel and energy" !
For accreditation and further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (495) 585-5167, as well as on our website www.biotoplivo.com
About the Association: the Russian Biofuel Association (RBA) brings together participants of the renewable transport fuels industry, and develops the use of renewable fuels and deep processing of grain in Russia. The main goal of RBA is to provide the best legislative, commercial and other conditions for the expansion of production and use of renewable biofuels in Russia.