Wood purchasing specialst
1. Search of new suppliers, preparatory work for contracts signing, coordinating terms , visiting the suppliers in the regions,
2. Coordination with existing suppliers, control of deliveries and payments.
3. Defining the need in raw materials: quantity and assortment, forecasting of these parameters, optimization of warehouse stock.
4. Control of warehouse stock: quantity and assortments.
5. Examining of commercial offers of new suppliers.
6. Maintaining the database of suppliers and raw materials, documents support.
1. Work as a wood purchasing specialist is mandatory.
2. Work at the international company will be an advantage.
3. Higher education.
4. Intermediate English will be an advantage..
5. PC user (MS office).
6. Be ready for large quantity of business trip in RF, CIS.
1. Place of work – Kaluga region, Maloyaroslavets region,
2. Official labor agreement
3. Social package: medical insurance, life insurance, cell phone compensation, free meals.
4. Large quantity of business trips RF, CIS.