Fomichev Kirill Petrovich

公司主管

Fomichev Kirill Petrovich

活動

刨磨
森林經理/收割機/記錄器, 交易商

地址

俄罗斯 606524
Nizhniy Novgorod, 下诺夫戈罗德, Grunina 10-10

往來
成立
2011
營業額
100 000 USD (美元)
員工人數
從1到10名員工
描述

The Nizhniy Novgorod company specializes in the production and export of sawn timber of birch and pine, trimmed and another, natural humidity and in connection with this offer:

1. Any size according to the specifications of the buyer.

2. The grade of 0/ 1/ 2/ 3.

3. Price for 1 m3 of the Board - negotiable.

4. Terms of payment: 30% advance payment, the rest 70% after acceptance of the goods by quantity and quality of representative of the Buyer at the warehouse of the Seller.

5. Line of manufacture of the goods lot (40-60 cubes) - 7 calendar days from the moment of receipt of advance payment on the account of the Seller.

6. The possible variant of delivery of the goods by transport of the Seller's to the Buyer's warehouse.

7. The monthly volumes of deliveries up to 500 m3 .

8. If you wish to know the price in the us goods, it is necessary to send on our electronic address of Your specification and requirements to the quality of goods on grades.

We guarantee quality and are ready to cooperate on a permanent basis.

返回頁首