Russian Forestry Weekly
The leading Russian newspaper in the forestry complex
• The economic and political newspaper of the Russian Ministry of Natural Resources and the Federal Forestry Agency with the circulation of 25,000 copies.
• Four full-colored Russian language pages of A-2 format, devoted entirely to the problems of the forestry complex in Russia.
• The latest, all-round and trustworthy information on the state policy in the forestry complex and on the Russian Forestry Agency activity.
• Interviews and opinions of leading researchers and experts on actual problems.
• Reports from the Russian regions.
• Exchange of the best practices in the forestry complex.
• Information on conferences, seminars and presentations.
• Cooperation of the state and business in the forestry industry.