Conference: Timber raw materials and woodworking products Market 2022
We invite you and your colleagues to take part in the VII International conference "The MARKET OF LUMBER AND WOODWORKING PRODUCTS 2022", which will be held on September 15-16 at the Intercontinental Tverskaya Hotel (Moscow, Tverskaya str., 22).
Among the key topics of the sessions:
- SCENARIOS OF THE GLOBAL LPC MARKET. Changes in the flow of goods and the structure of suppliers in the global LPC market, taking into account the new reality.
- EXPORT. The impact of the sanctions regime on the export-oriented segments of the LPC of Russia. Assessment of the prospects of existing and new sales markets (East, Southeast Asia, MENA, India, CIS).
- LOGISTICS. Development of alternative logistics routes, operator solutions, scenarios for the tariff component.
- INFRASTRUCTURE. Review of plans for infrastructure development and expansion of bottlenecks to increase supplies in export directions.
- TIMBER RAW MATERIALS. The current dynamics of logging. Problems of storage, sale of raw materials.
- THE DOMESTIC MARKET OF WOODWORKING PRODUCTS. Production volumes, sales, forecast of the needs of woodworking enterprises.
- WOOD WASTE MARKET. New sales channels
- LEGISLATION. ANTI-CRISIS MEASURES. Actions of regulators to adapt the requirements of forest legislation.
Presentations by 30 experts from Russian and foreign companies and discussions are planned.
The conference will be attended by about 200 delegates represented by logging, woodworking enterprises, logistics companies, federal and regional authorities.
Among the participants of the VI "Timber and Lumber Market" in 2021: Almis, Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill, AFK-Audit, Baltika Lesprom, BELLESEXPORT, Bereznik, VIPKLH, VMG Industry Group, VMT, Volga, East Siberian Territorial Center of Branded Transport Services, VTG, Vyatkaplitprom, ULK Group, Ilim Group, Vologda Timber Producers Group, DVMP (FESCO), Business Lines, DNS LES, Eurosib SPb – TS, Ivanovo Timber Company, IPEM, Karelia Pulp, Chinese Association of Timber and Timber Products Turnover, Krasny Oktyabr, Kronoshpan, Sawmill 25, LesTrade-Export, Lesexpert, LPC "ALMAS", LPC "Tobol", Mayer-Melnhof Holtz Efimovsky, Metadinea, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Module, Nizhny Novgorod Timber Processing Plant, Novovyatsky timber processing plant, Novoroslesexport, Novostok, ASPENWOOD, PGK, Playterra, Government of the Tyumen region, PromLesTrans, Roslesinforg, ROSLESRESURS, Rosleskhoz, Russian export Center, Ruskon, Russian forest, RailRu. Sveza, Severny Way, SevLesPil, Siberian Plywood Mill, SilSteve, Solomenskiy Sawmill, Union of Pellet Market Participants, SPbMTSB, Starway Logistics, STARWOOD-NN, Syktyvkar Plywood Plant, Tomlesdrev, Transgarant, TransContainer, TransLes, Trans-Oil, Uzola, Lesholding Management Company, Finnlog, Cherepovets, Schmidt & Olofson, EGGER Drevproduct Gagarin, EcoLesProm, YUPM-Kyummen, AKUTU Inc, Axel Wood Industry Limited, Baljer & Zembrod GmbH & Co. KG, Centersource Technologies, EY, Hardwoods Distribution Inc., Ilim Timber, ITOCHU, John Deere, Leroy Merlin, Lesprom Network, Metadynea, O’Kelly Acumen, OWENS CORNING, Puidukoda OÜ, Segezha Group, SIA Kronus, StepChange Consulting, Timberica Oy, UPM, WhatWood.
You can get the conference program and register for participation here