Language: English, Deutsch
Date of issue: April 2012
Number of pages: 121
Quantity of tables – 73, quantity of figures – 67
Quantity of companies - about 250
Format of document: PDF
Price: 1150 Euro.
This research results are destined for specialists of logging, woodworking, pulp and paper companies. It would be also interesting for banks and investment companies’ professionals.
• Volume results of Russian logging, woodworking, pulp and paper companies in a context of the Russian social and economic processes in 2011;
• The main trends in forest based industries in Russia;
• Estimations, summaries of qualitative and quantitative researches, regarding prospects of wooden products markets development
• Information on foreign trade: export and import trends and directions;
• The main trends and influence of consuming industries: construction, furniture, packaging and equipment.
2. Russian economy trends in 2011
3. Russian forest based industries trends
4. Logging industry
5. Woodworking industry
5.1. Sawn timber
6. Pulp and paper industries
6.1. Wooden pulp
6.4. Paper bag
For purchase this research please contact our Analytical Service: