Progetto Fuoco is the only global event for the wood-fired heating industry:
• 105,000 square metres of exhibition space for 754 companies (+15% on the previous event), including 322 from 38 countries outside Italy.
• 70,317 people in attendance, including 14,540 foreign visitors from 69 different countries.
• More than 250 working products on display thanks to the smoke extraction system.
• Specialist collaborations with Progetto Fuoco’s technical partner AIEL (the Italian Agroforestry Energy Association), the Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry (TESAF) Department at the University of Padua, Anfus (the Italian Association of Stove Setters and Chimney Sweeps), Assocosma (the Italian Association of Majolica Stove Manufacturers) and all of the main trade associations.
The product categories at Progetto Fuoco:
• Modern and traditional heating equipment (fireplaces, stoves, ranges and barbecues).
• Pellets and firewood.
• Pellet machines and large biomass systems.
• Technical components and materials.
• Stove setting.