Overall results of Russian forest industry in 2011
Market researchFebruary 2012In Russian
OVERALL RESULTS OF RUSSIAN FOREST BASED INDUSTRIES IN 2011
Language: English, Deutsch
Date of issue: April 2012
Number of pages: 121
Quantity of tables – 73, quantity of figures – 67
Quantity of companies - about 250
Format of document: PDF
Price: 1150 Euro.
This research results are destined for specialists of logging, woodworking, pulp and paper companies. It would be also interesting for banks and investment companies’ professionals.
The report includes:• Volume results of Russian logging, woodworking, pulp and paper companies in a context of the Russian social and economic processes in 2011;
• The main trends in forest based industries in Russia;
• Estimations, summaries of qualitative and quantitative researches, regarding prospects of wooden products markets development
• Information on foreign trade: export and import trends and directions;
• The main trends and influence of consuming industries: construction, furniture, packaging and equipment.
2. Russian economy trends in 2011
3. Russian forest based industries trends
4. Logging industry
5. Woodworking industry
5.1. Sawn timber
6. Pulp and paper industries
6.1. Wooden pulp
6.4. Paper bag
For purchase this research please contact our Analytical Service:
Market researchMarch 2019Russia140 pagesLesprom NetworkIn Russian
Market researchMarch 2019Russia140 pagesLesprom NetworkIn English
Market researchJuly 2018Lesprom NetworkIn Russian
Market researchApril 2018Russia120 pagesLesprom NetworkIn English
Market researchApril 2018Russia25 pagesLesprom NetworkIn Russian
Market researchMarch 2018Russia120 pagesLesprom NetworkIn Russian
Market researchJune 2017Russia25 pagesLesprom NetworkIn Russian
Have a question?
You need tailored market research?
Tell Us Your Needs
Why choose Lesprom Network?
Large selectionMore 15 years of wood markets research
Trusted by the bestLeading companies in the woodworking industry buy their research from us