1. High Density wood with superior mechanical properties are used to manufacture of Sarkar BWP Plywood
2. It will comfortably meet IS:303-1989 water resistance requirements after immersion in boiling water for 72 hours
3. Superior bond strength between veneers, virtually unaffected by moisture and Dampness.
4. Excellent and easy to use on machines.
5. Can effectively replace solid wood of higher thickness.
Sarkar WBP Plywood can withstand severe climatic conditions. It passes through various quality measures starting from selection of high density timbers, strict control of face veneer and bonded with special high grade quality of Phenol resin.
Finally it is pressed with a pressure of 20kgs/cm2 at 140-145D heat.
Ideal for use in Exterior work, roofing, construction, kitchens and areas which are exposed to weather, and extreme temperatures.
Face: Keruing (100% Hard Wood)
Core: 100% Eco Friendly, High Density – Hardwood
Density: 672kg/m3 – 800kg/m3
38mm(25ply), 30mm(19ply), 28mm(19ply), 25mm(17ply), 21mm(15ply), 18mm(13ply), 15mm(11ply), 12mm(09ply),
8.0 x 4.0 feet (2440 x 1220mm)
7.0 x 4.0 feet (2140 x 1220mm)
6.0 x 4.0 feet (1840 x 1220mm)
8.0 x 3.0 feet (2440 x 0920mm)
7.0 x 3.0 feet (2140 x 0920mm)
6.0 x 3.0 feet (1840 x 0920mm)
8.0 x 2.0 feet (2440 x 0610mm)
7.0 x 2.0 feet (2140 x 0610mm)
6.0 x 2.0 feet (1840 x 0610mm)
4.0 x 3.0 feet (1220 x 0920mm)
4.0 x 2.0 feet (1220 x 0610mm)
US$312 / m3
|Name of product||Sanded Special plywood 2440 mm x 1220 mm x 12 mm||Container flooring plywood 2400x1160x28mm #VN||WBP Plywood||Packing plywood Styrax Face Acacia Core Glue MR#VN||Paper/polyester overplay plywood/blockboard|
|Supplier||Sirar S.r.l. Wood||Phuong Hy||Sarkar Plywood Pvt. Ltd.||Phuong Hy||Songsang Plywood (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Terms of delivery||Sao Paulo (Brazil)||Hanoi (Vietnam)||Surat (India)||Hanoi (Vietnam)||(Malaysia)|
|Shipping time||not available||in stock||in stock||in stock||in stock|